Guiding brands to better experiences
I'm a strategist who believes companies and brands can make life better for people by understanding expectations and finding ways to exceed them. It’s a belief founded in research like this piece from Watermark Consulting connecting customer experience to shareholder value.
Studying technology and modern brands to find the ways they’re re-shaping expectations has made me passionate about resolving the pain points and problems people have come to accept as normal.
This is pretty important because right now, marketing isn't just about persuading, it's about actually being better. Is it marketing? Is it customer experience? Is it product? Does it matter?
Category experience includes consumer electronics, travel, insurance, entertainment and retail.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tweet me at @ahhogan
Find me on Linkedin.
Some things I know how to do and like talking about
- Modern brand building, mobile and social strategy
- Primary research
- Stakeholder interviews
- Audience sizing
- Persona creation
- Customer journey development
- Finding and prioritizing audience needs and pain points
- Facilitating and guiding ideation sessions
- Prototyping and testing new products and services
- Creating prioritization frameworks for features, efforts and channels